Secrets of Being A Professional Cricketer
Posted By: Sanjay Umak | Category: Playing Tips | Date: September 30, 2014
In order to lead a healthy life, everyone wants to achieve fitness through different means, but most of us are too lazy to exercise regularly. High levels of fitness are usually associated with athletes. If you want to become a professional player, you have no choice but to work extremely hard to shape your body in a way that is able to meet the challenges involved in competitive sports.
However, you must be very methodical in effort to become fitter and train bearing in mind the requirements of the sport.
1. Having a strict routine was inspired by a player or wants to occupy Cricket professional sports; you will need to devise a proper routine and operates according to a strict plan to achieve the level of fitness required. Some people are lucky enough to have the services of professional coaches, and if you can afford one, you should look seriously consider it.
2. Train by specialty: In modern times, cricket has become extremely methodical and scientific. Simply can’t continue to work hard without knowing your strengths and weaknesses. You must train according to your specialty and should look to develop muscles that come into play in their specific role. You have to use cricket machine tools to have perfection all through your practice.
For example, a hitter must have strong forearms and wrists; meanwhile, a quick launcher requires immensely strong legs, shoulders and arms. Similarly, a guardian must work hard to strengthen back because you have to sit and endure countless times in a game. Different exercises are needed for different roles in the game. However, a fast bowler has to work harder compared to other players.
3. Gym: When you get to the gym, you have to remember that you are training for a sport and not a body building competition. You must strengthen your muscles and shape them using light weights. Going to the gym three days a week is recommended. If you are a bowler, avoid exercises that extend your torso. If you start to bulk up, you will have trouble bowling with one arm action.
4. Running and stretching: You should gradually increase your returns while running. Sprints are also very important to enhance your agility. In order to avoid pulling a muscle must stretch and warm up before and after workouts.
5. Diet: Your diet should include carbohydrates, vitamins, minerals and other energy sources. Milk, fruits, wheat, eggs and meat should be a regular part of your diet, especially if you are a fast bowler.
Cricket Bowling Machine – Dynamic Bowler – A Troubleshooter
Posted By: Sanjay Umak | Category: Playing Tips | Date: May 31, 2014
Dynamic bowler is a troubleshooter cricket bowling machine that provides comprehensive bowling techniques for the batsmen. Batsmen can use this bowling machine for their regular practice.
Troubleshooting Usage of Bowling Machine:
Troubleshooting is a critical part in practice when you use bowling machine. Often it has been observed that cricket bowling machine creates hurdles while doing practice. Out of many other reasons, the foremost reason can be traced as throwing the ball at desired quality. The quality is bowling process. If a batsman wants to develop his straight drive skills, the bowling should be made in swing. The machine has to understand and make in swing bowling and then the batsman can play his desired shot. However, if you have set the machine and make it for in swing delivery but you may not getting proper line and length. This is a problem. So, you can either set the machine or do it again. You can also put the machine in proper distance and re-check its bowling process. Distance often makes hurdles. You need to understand the machine’s speed and according to the speed, you have to set the machine and do practice.
Features of Dynamic Bowler:
The usage of Dynamic Bowler is very comfortable. You can change the line and length of bowling as per your convenient. Half pitch and full toss bowling facilities can be used in the most convenient way. You may not require any coach to guide your batting style. You can use it for your regular practice in net. This machine also accepts various types of balls namely, Cricket Ball, Tennis Ball, Dimple Ball etc. you can find here well balanced Quadra pod Stand on break wheels. This will provide you a balanced and a feel of human bowling process. You can also get the experience of playing for various swinging bowling as this machine can deliver ‘in-swing’ and ‘out-swing’ bowling. You can also have a comprehensive practice with spin bowling. This machine can deliver ‘off-spin’ and ‘leg-spin’ accordingly.
Why Dynamic Bowler?
Indu Appliances provides you with a feature rich bowling machine, Dynamic Bowler. Dynamic Bowler gives high performance due to the best quality of raw material. Indu Appliances use high quality raw materials, followed by strict quality control and because of this troubleshoot problems occur less. Refined technical ingenuity and expertise gives a tremendous push up to make high-end solutions. Have a look at this machine and do inform what exactly you are looking for.
MS Dhoni Edges The Importance of Cricket Bowling Machine
Posted By: Sanjay Umak | Category: Cricket News | Date: May 27, 2014
Cricket players especially batsmen have to use cricket bowling machine in regular practice to have consistent performance. Batting is a demanding skills, however, proper practice is only the answer for it. After finishing off an ODI against Australia, MS Dhoni edged about the importance of cricket bowling machine according to an interview with ESPN. Batsmen should select the best cricket bowling machine and have to develop consistent practice along with it. But the key is here to find the right choice of a machine, which can suffice his technical requirements. The meaning of technical requirements is the features of the machine. Some of the machine may not have high end feature, so when players will select that for the practice they may be deprived of some doing thorough practice.
MS Dhoni said in an interview with ESPN after the match against Australia, “I don’t know what they want us to do with all the new rules. I don’t know where it is going. Is it good in the long run that we are seeing – for seven hours – only fours and sixes? We knew a bit of dew will come later. And now it is slightly easy. You can break it into Twenty20 games. At 30 overs, if we need even 170-odd runs with wickets in hand, and with one more Powerplay and the extra fielder inside the circle. 180 is something every team will look to achieve in the last 20 overs. When I went in to bat, it was difficult for the new batsman. But the way he took the pressure off the new batsman, it was amazing.”
He further said with regard to cricket bowling machine, “It was more of a fight as to which side bowls less badly. With the extra fielder inside, if you are slightly off target, it goes for a boundary. A few of the bowlers are disappointed, they actually feel it will be better off to put a bowling machine there. It is a new challenge for the bowlers. I think the rules are something that we need to sit and think about if 350 is the new 280 or 290 or 300. With the rule changes and everything, most of the bowlers are getting smashed with the extra fielder inside. Even the best of the bowlers, the fast bowlers, are bowling with third man and fine leg up.”
- Learn ‘two-angle and four swing’ methodology challenges.
- How to drive straight to all four shapes of delivery.
- Learn perfect alignment of your body.
“I am delighted with Indu Appliances and the bowling machine that I received. They were very quick in picking up my need and simplifying the complex. The machine which not only met my requirements, but surpassed them as I got to learn many tips too. I am very pleased with their service levels.”