A Perceptive Cricket Player Smartly Uses Cricket Bowling Machine
Posted By: Sanjay Umak | Category: Playing Tips | Date: July 3, 2014
Cricket is a game that both teams with 11 players each, playing with a bat and a ball. This is a sport established hundreds of years ago. A perceptive player is a contemporary player however, he thinks about the game play in a different order as he believes in win-win rather than creating figurative concern about the game.
The main attitude of a perceptive player has to give more concentration on doing practice with machines. Cricket machines are the main part of it. A perceptive player always keeps a keen eye on his practice to make consistent improvement in the performance.
A perceptive player of a cricket team plays an important role in the success of the team and that can change the course of the game. A perceptive player must take a lot of important decisions, including determining the position of the players on the field, change pitchers and participate in the raffle draw which occurs before a game. During the game, a perceptive player must decide when to switch to pitcher and who will change depending on the situation. In international games, a perceptive player must decide when to use the best plays.
Characteristics of A Perceptive Player:
- He is a mentally strong person.
- Guides his team for a positive mindset.
- He is always the most active field player.
- Makes the most of the weaknesses of the other team and plan strategies accordingly.
- Uses the best plays wisely.
- Makes decisions according to the result of the coin toss.
- Keeps the team together to get as far as possible without favoring any player over the other.
- Tries to reduce politics among team members when there is friction between them.
- Accepts suggestions and ideas from your teammates but think about it before deploying.
- Tries to capitalize on the strengths of each of your players and not let the other team discover their weaknesses as well the can use to your advantage.
- Being fair and impartial. Gives a chance to the new players.
- Maintains a good level of confidence in his team.
How to Become a Perceptive Player in Cricket?
- Do not try to blame one person if they lose. Tell your teammates who were to blame for the whole team and not just one person to not feel guilty and can go ahead and play the next game.
- Even when you have a fairly low score or throw the ball wrong, you keep your head up. You still have a team to run.
- Always talk to the team before the game and tell the player’s field where they will play. This will save you some time.
- Support your team no matter what. You have to be there for them. Do not blame one person when something goes wrong it is the fault of all.
- Investigate each player and stadium opposing team before a series of matches to make sure you do not encounter situations can pick any player off guard or make you look like you’re not prepared.
- Learn from the mistakes you made in previous matches and use them as leverage in future games.
- You should always play quietly.
- Even if your team has lost May 4 games in a series, plays 5 and last match with confidence and motivation, do not give up.
- Always think that you are part of the second best team in the world, even if you’re like first. This will help you win many games.
- You must always be fair to the players to prevent rebellions against you.
- Learn ‘two-angle and four swing’ methodology challenges.
- How to drive straight to all four shapes of delivery.
- Learn perfect alignment of your body.
“I am delighted with Indu Appliances and the bowling machine that I received. They were very quick in picking up my need and simplifying the complex. The machine which not only met my requirements, but surpassed them as I got to learn many tips too. I am very pleased with their service levels.”